Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)



Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Thursday, April 28, 2016

Correlation

In one of my earlier I had mentioned about Correlation to avoid market risk. Correlation is nothing but the relation between any two entities. For example there can be correlation between gold prices and stock conditions or monsoon and rural consumption.
Correlation is measured by the correlation co-efficient. A positive correlation coefficient indicates that both values move in same direction, while a negative indicates it moves in opposite direction.
The maximum absolute value of correlation is 1. A value closer to 1 indicates strong correlation while value closer to 0 shows weak. +1 shows that the value move in perfect tangent, while -1 shows that the values move in exactly the opposite direction by equal amounts.
Correlation is the key to effective diversification. It is better to have a good set of 10-20 companies at max in your portfolio. It is important to not only diversify in stocks, but also in asset classes.

1 comment:

Dr Purva Pius said...

Hello Everybody,
My name is Mrs Sharon Sim. I live in Singapore and i am a happy woman today? and i told my self that any lender that rescue my family from our poor situation, i will refer any person that is looking for loan to him, he gave me happiness to me and my family, i was in need of a loan of S$250,000.00 to start my life all over as i am a single mother with 3 kids I met this honest and GOD fearing man loan lender that help me with a loan of S$250,000.00 SG. Dollar, he is a GOD fearing man, if you are in need of loan and you will pay back the loan please contact him tell him that is Mrs Sharon, that refer you to him. contact Dr Purva Pius,via email:(urgentloan22@gmail.com) Thank you.

BORROWERS APPLICATION DETAILS


1. Name Of Applicant in Full:……..
2. Telephone Numbers:……….
3. Address and Location:…….
4. Amount in request………..
5. Repayment Period:………..
6. Purpose Of Loan………….
7. country…………………
8. phone…………………..
9. occupation………………
10.age/sex…………………
11.Monthly Income…………..
12.Email……………..

Regards.
Managements
Email Kindly Contact: urgentloan22@gmail.com